We aim to dispatch most orders within 24 hours of receipt as most items are in stock. You will receive a confirmation email once we have dispatched the order.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will be sent a dispatch confirmation email with details of your order. (You can locate your order processing status information by entering your invoice number in the order tracking form on our homepage, where you can view and track your order status).
Please note not all orders can be tracked. Please allow 5 working days (10 working days for International Customers) before contacting us as sometimes it will take a while for the Post Office to deliver, or indeed fail to deliver and return the item(s) to us.
Delivery times are not guaranteed, they are estimates. Deliveries are generally made between 9am and 6pm. We take no responsibility for delays or non-delivery due to incorrect address or postcode supplied.
Our recordeddelivery will require a signature upon delivery.
Refunds & Returns
By law, customerslocated in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase ofan item within seven working days of the day after the date the item isdelivered. For more information, see Your Statutory Rights.
If withdrawing fromyour purchase within the seven working days cooling-off period and there hasbeen no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost ofsending the item to you as follows:
- where returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
- where returning an entire order, we will refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
Wewon't refund the costs in returning the item to us and other services providedto you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to usbecause of an error on our part, or because the product is defective.
If withdrawing fromyour purchase between seven and 28 days after delivery, and there has been noerror on our part, we will refund the cost of the item only.
Ifyou return something because of an error on our part or because it is damagedor defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the itemback to us. All goods must be returned in theoriginal packaging. Items will NOT be eligible for a refund if it is tamperedwith in any way.
Allreturn items will be checked for any defects or damages. In the event we findno fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for returning the item to you.
Unless found faulty, used goods cannot be returned orrefunded.
‘Returned toSender’ packages that have been dispatched with an incorrect/incomplete addressprovided by the customer during the order process, or if the order isrefused by the customer, we reserve the right to charge the customer for aredelivery charge. If a refund is preferred, only the cost of the item will berefunded.
To organise the return of a faulty product, please email us at email@example.com or on 0207 517 6074 to speak to a member of our customer service team.
Orders are subject to the availability of stocks. If your choice of product is not available we will contact you to offer the following options:
- Alternative product - if the product is less in value then a partial refund will be arranged - if the product is greater in value then additional payment will be required.
- A delay until the product becomes available again.
- Cancellation of the entire order in which a full refund will be issued.
- If we are unable to contact you, we reserve the rights to provide a suitable alternative at our discretion with no extra charge. It is very important that you give us your correct contact details during the order process.